- Why should I register for a user name and password on your website?
- How do I register?
- Where can I find my account number?
- Now that I have registered, how can I opt to "Go Paperless"and receive an email when my account documents are available online?
- If I don't choose to “go paperless”, can I still download documents online?
- Can I change the delivery method?
- How long will my K-1s be available on the website?
- Access your account information and useful forms.
- Update your personal contact information.
- "Go Paperless" and receive email notifications when your account documents are available online, such as:
Tax Forms including K1's
2. How do I register?
1. Click on "Register" located in the left hand corner.
2. Enter your account number as well as the last four digits of your social security number.
3. Complete the registration form with your information and mail preference.
3. Where can I find my account number?
Please call our Investor Services group at (800) 955-2733 or email Investorcenter@bostoncapital.com to obtain your 7-digit account number.
4. Now that I have registered, how can I opt to "Go Paperless"and receive an email when my account documents are available online?
Simply click on “Manage Your Account” on the left side of the page. Select “Go paperless” and select the delivery option to receive an email when your account documents are available online.
An Investor request for a paper Schedule K-1 will NOT be treated as a withdrawal of consent to receive Schedule K-1 electronically or any other notice, statement, etc. Investors must withdraw consent using the electronic "opt in/opt out process".
5. If I don't choose to “go paperless”, can I still download documents online?
Yes. You can download your account document anytime after you have registered. But, you will not receive an email notification that a document is available unless you opt to “Go Paperless”.
7. How long will my K-1s be available on the website?
Investor Schedule K-1s for tax years will be available electronically on the investor website for 3 years from the end of the tax year. "Schedule K-1 may be required to be printed and attached to a Federal, State or Local income tax return".
If you have any more questions, please call Investor Services at 1-800-955-2733 .